播放记录

以音乐为背景的电影,历年电影原声大合集

时间:2023-06-22 01:38:35阅读:2855
看电影时,你是否注意过那些藏在电影中深入人心的配乐呢?以至于后来,在别的地方听到这首歌时,就会想起那段电影和电影中的人生。就像汪仔每次听到《My Heart Will Go On》(我心永恒)时,都会想到Jack和Rose在船上相拥的那一幕……今天汪仔也整理了一些经典电影背后的原声,有没有你心中最爱的那个电影和那首歌呢?《New Divide》Linkin Park出自《变形金刚2》Tra

看电影时,你是否注意过那些藏在电影中深入人心的配乐呢?以至于后来,在别的地方听到这首歌时,就会想起那段电影和电影中的人生。就像汪仔每次听到《My Heart Will Go On》(我心永恒)时,都会想到Jack和Rose在船上相拥的那一幕……

今天汪仔也整理了一些经典电影背后的原声,有没有你心中最爱的那个电影和那首歌呢?

《New Divide》

Linkin Park

出自《变形金刚2》Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I remembered black skies,

我忆起乌云满天,

the lightning all around me,

四下里电闪雷鸣,

I remembered each flash,

我忆起每个瞬间,

as time began to blur,

岁月恍惚而过,

Like a startling sign,

这凶兆惊现,

that fate had finally found me.

终不能逃脱厄运。

《Mystery of Love》

Sufjan Stevens

出自《请以你的名字呼唤我》Call Me by Your Name

Oh, to see without my eyes,

闭上双眼 仍能清晰回忆起彼时,

The first time that you kissed me,

最初 那吻印下的时刻,

Boundless by the time I cried,

如今我的泪 却旖旎不至尽头,

I built your walls around me,

我把你的高墙围筑 在我四周,

White noise, what an awful sound,

白色噪音耳边充斥 多么聒噪,

Fumbling by Rogue River,

罗格河沿路 我们支吾无言,

Feel my feet above the ground.

我的双脚 还在这地面伫立。

《Five Hundred Miles》

Justin Timberlake/Carey Mulligan/Stark Sands

出自《醉乡民谣》Inside Llewyn Davis

Lord, I'm one, Lord, I'm two, Lord,

一百里 两百里 渐渐远去,

I'm three, Lord, I'm four, Lord,

三百里 四百里 再回不去,

I'm five hundred miles away from home.

不知不觉我便已离家五百余里。

Away from home, away from home,

背负一切 离乡背井,

away from home, away from home,

家在远方 我却再难回去,

Lord, I'm five hundred miles away from home,

上帝啊 家乡离我已有五百余里,

Not a shirt on my back,

如今我衣衫褴褛,

Not a penny to my name.

依旧是一文不名。

《Remember Me (Dúo) 》

Miguel/Natalia Lafourcade

出自《寻梦环游记》Coco

Remember me,

请记住我吧,

Though i have to say goodbye,

虽然我要说再见了,

Remember me,

记住我,

Don't let it make you cry,

希望你别哭泣,

For even if i' m far away,

就算我远行,

I hold you in my heart.

我也将你放在心里。

Each time you hear a sad guitar,

当你听见吉他弦音四起,

Know that i'm with you,

那便是我在陪伴你,

The only way that i can be,

这份守候是我的唯一,

Until you're in my arms again.

直到你再次依偎在我的双臂。

《Towards The Sun》

Rihanna

出自《疯狂外星人》Home

Turn your face towards the sun,

将你的脸 朝向太阳,

Let the shadows fall behind you,

让那阴影 深藏身后,

Tell a pray, just carry on,

大声祈祷,继续前行,

And the shadows will never find you,

而那阴影再难追及,

And you knew I've been burned, I've been burned, I've been burned,

你深知我曾被点燃,我曾被点燃,我曾被点燃,

You see me lose control,

你看着不能自已,

It's not worth, it's not worth, it's not worth.

这不值得,这不值得,这不值得。

听到这些原声,有没有唤起你内心深处关于这些电影的回忆呢?有没有回想到这些电影中你曾经参与过的平行世界里主角的旅行,或是忍不住想去看看这些歌曲背后的故事呢?

相关资讯

评论

  • 评论加载中...

首页

电视剧

返回顶部

电影

会员中心